Postie & Sue doing the "mail run".

Thanks for dropping in to visit us on our blogspot as we go off to explore this wonderful country of ours. We would be very happy to have your comments if you want to post them.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My first fish!

5 herring & 2 skippy! not huge fish but I am still pretty happy about catching them. We went out to the jetty & I used Bryon's rod & he did the baiting up for me. Going to look for a new rod for Bryon when we get to Port Lincoln & I will inherit his old one. A new hobby for me (maybe) :). We have had several feeds of King George Whiting with  more in the freezer for later.
No, I didn't clean them!
Lots of company at the fish cleaning hut, very clean with no smells as the pelicans & gulls clean every scrap up.
This is home for 11 days as we decided to stay here over the long weekend.
For those who haven't seen the back of the Nissan, this is the drawer set up where Bryon keeps all the secret men's business stuff. amazing what you can fit in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment